Level 2 Certificate In Supporting Learning in PE & School Sport (QCF)
Developed in partnership with the Association for Physical Education (afPE), the Level 2 Certificate in Supporting Learning in Physical Education and School Sport aims to provide learners with an introduction to a number of roles through an engagement with physical education and school sport (PESS), including teaching, activity leadership and coaching for young people.
The qualification provides learners with guidance on further opportunities, including how to contribute to PESS programmes as a sports leader, coach and teaching assistant. While this qualification is delivered through the medium of PESS, the skills may be used by learners working in other sporting environments, under appropriate guidance.
Our next course runs from Monday 20th February – Friday 24th February 2017 + one assesment day w/c 10th April at The Bloc, 38 Springfield Way, Anlaby, HU10 6RJ
- A basis on which to make informed choices about appropriate career in physical education and school sport
- Introduction to a career as physical education teacher
- Opportunity to develop an understanding of supporting learning in physical education and school sport
- Opportunity to develop physical education and sport knowledge and skills that can be applied to different educational and school sport related settings
- Introduction to other opportunities to work as physical education professional (e.g. a higher level teaching assistant, teaching assistant, coach, sports development officer or leader)
By choosing First Step Training you’ll receive great benefits such as;
- Cost-effective workplace training, with both fully funded and part-funded courses available through our Workplace Learning Programme.
- Industry-recognised 1st4sport qualifications, developed in partnership with the association for Physical Education (afPE).
- Practical and vocational training, delivered in a fun, engaging way.
- Courses tailored to the day-to-day needs of your business.
- On-site training designed to minimise disruption.
- Real value, and immediate benefits in terms of workplace productivity and business performance.
- Learners are required to be aged 16 years or over, prior to registration
- Learners must have access to a physical education and school sport setting
- As part of this qualification, they must produce linked and progressive sessions
This qualification is set to become industry standard for all individuals working in Primary PE & School Sport, contact us today by calling 0845 1200 177 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for further details