Make the First Step to a Career in Coaching
We are looking for enthusiastic new trainees to be put through their paces in our Coaching Academy!
- Are you aged between 16 and 24?
- Do you have a passion for sports, dance, cycling or fitness?
- Have you ever found it hard to gain employment because you don’t have enough experience?
- Are you based in the Hull, East Riding area.
- Would you like to learn new skills, gain qualifications, work experience, make new friends and get paid to do so, oh and did we also mention a free kit bag?!
If you have answered yes to all of the above then we want to hear from you!
We are offering the opportunity of a 8 week paid traineeship which will give you:
- 100 hours of work experience to assist you in developing your professional skills.
- A dedicated mentor to be on hand to guide and support you through your training.
- The chance to gain up to 5 accredited qualifications to really add ‘wow’ to your CV including:
- NCFE Level 1 Award in Employability Skills
- NCFE Level 1 Certificate in Sport
- Maths Functional Skills
- English Functional Skills
- A travel bursary (subject to eligibility criteria)
- Your own Academy Kit Bag!
So take the first step to what could be a successful career in Coaching, apply today by sending your CV and covering letter with your preferred route to email@example.com.