Level 2 Certificate In Supporting Learning in PE & School Sport (QCF) Developed in partnership with the Association for Physical Education (afPE), the Level 2 Certificate in Supporting Learning in Physical Education and School Sport aims to provide learners with an introduction to a number of roles through an engagement with physical education and school…Read more
Build and develop your business, and recruit a high-quality, committed apprentice through First Step Training.
Working alongside you to find the right person, we’ll support your apprentice throughout their time with you, delivering the tailored, relevant training designed to provide them with useful skills that will really benefit your business.
Take on an apprentice from First Step Training, and your business will benefit from:
- Committed, work-ready apprentices who will make a productive contribution to your business from day 1
- Employee support and training that’s built around your business
- Industry-standard, up-to-date qualifications designed to provide your apprentice with relevant, useful skills for the world of work
- Extensive back-up and support from our experienced team
- A cost-effective employment solution
- A long term recruitment solution
To find out more about how we can help your business find and train your next apprentice, get in touch with our team today on 0845 1200 177, or fill out a contact form.