The Intermediate Level Apprenticeship in Activity Leadership is designed for those individuals who wish to gain both the knowledge and skills to effectively plan, deliver/lead and evaluate a series of activities. The activities that learners choose could include Outdoors, Exercise and Fitness, and Coaching and Leadership, which relate to the different pathways within this apprenticeship.
- Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Activity Leadership
- Level 2 Certificate in the Principles and Preparations for Coaching Sport OR Level 2 Certificate in Supporting Learning in Physical Education and School Sport
- Level 2 Award in Employment Awareness in Active Leisure and Learning
- Functional Skills Qualification in English at Level 1
- Functional Skills Qualification in Maths at Level 1