Start Your Coaching Career
Our Coaching Traineeship is designed to offer 16-24 year olds the chance to build and develop their ambitions for a career in coaching.
The Programme offers 5 routes;
- PE Coach
- Sports Coach
- Dance Coach
- Cycle Instructor
- Fitness Instructor
We are looking for enthusiastic new trainees to be put through their paces in our Coaching Traineeship this summer.
- Are you aged between 16 and 24?
- Do you have a passion for sports, dance, cycling or fitness?
- Have you ever found it hard to gain employment because you don’t have enough experience?
- Are you based in the Hull, East Riding area.
If you have answered yes to all of the above then we want to hear from you!
We are offering the opportunity of a 8 – 12 week traineeship which will give you:
- 100 hours of work experience to assist you in developing your professional skills.
- A dedicated mentor to be on hand to guide and support you through your training.
- The chance to gain up to 5 accredited qualifications to really add ‘wow’ to your CV including:
- NCFE Level 1 Award in Employability Skills
- 1st4Sport Level 1 NVQ in Activity Leadership
- Maths Functional Skills
- English Functional Skills
- A travel bursary (subject to eligibility criteria)
- Your own Kit Bag!
So take the first step to what could be a successful career in Coaching, apply today by sending your CV and covering letter with your preferred route to email@example.com.Apply now