First Step Training work with employers across England delivering apprenticeships to members of their team.
Employing a Community Activator Coach Apprentice is a great way of improving your organisations productivity whilst reducing staff turnover. An Apprentice can add unparalleled value to your business through innovative ideas and their motivated approach, helping improve staff morale and the company image.
Employing your own apprentice allows you to guide and mentor a new member of the team through their training process, ensuring they acquire the skills, knowledge and behaviours to match the mission and values of your organisation.
who's it for?
The Community Activator Coach Apprenticeship Standard was designed specifically for people with aspirations of working in roles such as a Sports Coach, Cycle Instructor, Activator, Activity Leader or Community Worker. These roles are ideal for any organisations who operate in the:
- Sport and physical activity sector
- Local authorities
- Sports clubs
- Leisure centres
- Youth work agencies
- Outdoor education centres
We deliver different pathways depending on the apprentice’s working context. While on programme apprentices will achieve; the apprenticeship standard, one of the optional qualifications and all the added value training.
- Level 2 Community Activator Coach Apprenticeship Standard
- 1st4sport Level 2 Certificate in Coaching (Sport & Physical Activity)
- 1st4sport Level 2 Award in Instructing Cycle Training
- Active IQ Level 2 Award in Working with Communities to Promote & Support Active Healthy Lifestyles.
Added Value Training:
- Safeguarding Workshop
- Equality & Diversity Workshop
- H&S Workshop
- British Values
Want to know more?
Download our employer handbook for everything you need to know about employing an apprentice. Simply fill in the form below.