Developed in partnership with UK Coaching and other experts within the sector, the 1st4sport Level 2 Certificate in Coaching Multi-Skills Development in Sport will introduce learners to the principles of coaching fundamental movement skills and sport-specific skills via the planning, delivery and review of a series of linked and progressive coaching sessions.
A Level 2 Multi-Skills coach will be able to apply this knowledge to sport-specific coaching sessions or plan, deliver and review sessions purely linked to the development of fundamental movement skills (such as agility, balance and coordination) or sport-specific skills (such as jumping, throwing and catching)
Centre systems for the initial assessment of learners must ensure that pre-requisites to registration and certification are considered during the application stage.
PRIOR TO REGISTRATION YOU ARE REQUIRED TO:
- be appropriately identified
- be at least 17 years of age
- be able to communicate effectively in English (this includes listening, speaking, reading and writing)
TO COACH INDEPENDENTLY YOU ARE REQUIRED TO:
- be 18 years of age
This qualification leads to further learning or training in the area of coaching sport and may lead to paid or voluntary roles relating to coaching multi-skills.
LEARNERS ACHIEVING THIS QUALIFICATION WILL:
- Become qualified to support children’s successful participation in sport
- Learn how to design, deliver and evaluate a linked and progressive series of multi-skills activity sessions
- Make a positive impact on the children they’re working with by developing their movement confidence and sport-related skills
- Help children master the fundamentals of movement in a fun, imaginative and progressive way
- Make sport more enjoyable for children and young people…and much more!
For more information call us on 01482 974 260Apply now