PE and School Sport Enrichment
First Step Training have developed a host of PE and School Sport Enrichment Workshops, designed as the perfect CPD training for school teachers, sports coaches & activity professionals working within a PE & School Sport setting. Each workshop has been specifically designed to enhance the delivery of PE, by improving the skills, knowledge and understanding of PE delivery staff.
Learners undertaking the FST PE & School Sport Enrichment Workshops will not only improve their skills, knowledge and understanding of PE delivery, but can also expect to raise their confidence in their ability to plan, deliver and review outstanding PE & School Sport sessions.
Our on-site delivery gives easy access to all learners, increases sustainability due to the use of the customers facilities and equipment, and allows organisations to train multiple members of staff at once.
Choose from the following PE & School Sport Enrichment Workshops:
- PE – An Introduction
- PE – Health & Safety
- PE – Inclusion for All
- PE – Behaviour Management
- PE – Pupil Assessment
- PE – Technology in Sport
- PE – Introducing Cross-Curricular
- PE – Health & Fitness
- PE – Multi-Skills
- PE – Sports Specific
- PE – Warm-ups and Cool-downs
- PE – Outdoor Adventurous Activities
Prior to ENROLMENT learners are required to:
- be appropriately identified
- be at least 18 years of age
- be able to communicate effectively in English
- be working in a PE & School Sport environment
We come to you – Workshop delivery will be at your site, giving easy access to all learners
Value for money – Enrol up to 16 staff per workshop
Sustainability – We use your facilities and equipment to ensure all workshops can be replicated within your setting
Credibility – Workshops are delivered by industry leaders ensuring relevant, up-to-date skills and knowledge
On completion of the workshop’s learners will:
- have improved confidence in their ability to plan, deliver and review PE & School Sport
- make a positive impact on the children they’re working with
- be able to provide more well-rounded and informed PE & School Sport sessions
- have access to a range of delivery resources and materials
- be able to take a more innovative approach to PE delivery
- be able to create a safer and more enjoyable environment for children and young people…and much more!