TAKING YOU FURTHER The Archbishop Sentamu Rugby League school of excellence is the leading scholarship programme in the region. The Rugby League Academy builds on the programme by combining it with a high-quality industry leading education programme. Launching in September 2018 this full-time programme provides school leavers with the opportunity to gain a host of…Read more
Improving and developing the performance of your employees
Up-skill your workforce and improve sports delivery in your organisation by investing in high quality workplace learning courses from First Step Training.
With First Step Training, you can choose from a range of industry-specific courses, leading to recognised, up-to-date qualifications. Perfect as part of a CPD programme, our courses are designed to provide you with a cost-effective way of improving the skills and knowledge of your staff members.
Choose First Step Training, and you’ll get:
- Cost-effective workplace training, with both fully funded and part-funded courses available through the Workplace Learning programme
- Industry-recognised 1st4sport qualifications, developed in partnership with the Association for Physical Education (afPE)
- Practical and vocational training, delivered in a fun, engaging way
- Courses tailored to the day-to-day needs of your business
- On-site training designed to minimise disruption
- Real value, and immediate benefits in terms of workplace productivity and business performance
With our strong track record in successfully training and developing employees working across a full range of sports delivery businesses, you can invest in our courses in the confidence that your workplace training is in safe hands.
Current courses include:
- Level 2 Certificate in Supporting Learning in Physical Education and School Sport
- Level 3 Certificate in Supporting Learning in Physical Education and School Sport
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Supporting the Delivery of Physical Education and School Sport
For further information on tailored workplace learning from First Step Training, or to book a course for your employees, get in touch with a friendly, expert member of our team today 08451200 177, or fill out a contact form.