Level 2 Certificate In Supporting Learning in PE & School Sport (QCF) Developed in partnership with the Association for Physical Education (afPE), the Level 2 Certificate in Supporting Learning in Physical Education and School Sport aims to provide learners with an introduction to a number of roles through an engagement with physical education and school…Read more
Improving and developing the performance of your employees
Up-skill your workforce and improve sports delivery in your organisation by investing in high quality workplace learning courses from First Step Training.
With First Step Training, you can choose from a range of industry-specific courses, leading to recognised, up-to-date qualifications. Perfect as part of a CPD programme, our courses are designed to provide you with a cost-effective way of improving the skills and knowledge of your staff members.
Choose First Step Training, and you’ll get:
- Cost-effective workplace training, with both fully funded and part-funded courses available through the Workplace Learning programme
- Industry-recognised 1st4sport qualifications, developed in partnership with the Association for Physical Education (afPE)
- Practical and vocational training, delivered in a fun, engaging way
- Courses tailored to the day-to-day needs of your business
- On-site training designed to minimise disruption
- Real value, and immediate benefits in terms of workplace productivity and business performance
With our strong track record in successfully training and developing employees working across a full range of sports delivery businesses, you can invest in our courses in the confidence that your workplace training is in safe hands.
Current courses include:
- Level 2 Certificate in Supporting Learning in Physical Education and School Sport
- Level 3 Certificate in Supporting Learning in Physical Education and School Sport
- Lever 3 NVQ Diploma in Supporting the Delivery of Physical Education and School Sport
For further information on tailored workplace learning from First Step Training, or to book a course for your employees, get in touch with a friendly, expert member of our team today on 0845 1200 177, or fill out a contact form.